Senior / Intermediate Technician Wanted
We are a well-known and established architectural practice, located on Nixon Street, Grey Lynn with exciting opportunities.
We have a diverse workload, producing award-winning, contemporary residential and commercial designs, with documentation, master-planning, and site administration as a portion of our business. Our sister companies, Resolution and Infusion Architecture, provide diversity with medium-density townhouses, apartments, hotels, commercial buildings and remedial projects.
The successful applicant must have minimum 5 years’ experience with the attributes of a team player with a great attitude. Qualified in NZ with either B Arch / NZ CAD or similar. Experience with NZS 3910, NZS3604 and NZBC is essential. Training and mentoring will be provided as required.
Remuneration will be based on experience and performance.
We require someone who encompasses these essential qualities;
- Contract administration experience
- Technically strong with ability to resolve details
- Professional and committed
- Willing to learn and excel
- Team player
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Contributes to an award-winning team
As part of our team you will enjoy;
- Great career opportunities
- Great package
- Professional and personal growth with opportunities to add value
- Becoming an important part of an energetic team, with responsibility over projects and involvement directly with our clients
- Great location with easy parking and close to public transport
- A passionate working environment, with an emphasis on team culture, through a supportive and balanced environment
Does this sound like you? – If so please send your CV or to request an information pack email [email protected] att Mark McLeay
All enquiries will be treated with the utmost of confidence.