We're looking for a professional and committed team player to join our award-winning team as a Graduate or Intermediate Architectural Designer / Technician.
We are a well-known and established architectural practice, located on Sale Street, Freemans Bay, soon to be re-locating to Grey Lynn, with exciting opportunities.
We have a diverse workload, producing award winning, contemporary Residential and Commercial Designs, with Documentation, Master Planning and Site Administration as a portion of our business. Our sister company, Resolution Architecture caters to Remedial projects, which vary from standalone houses to apartment blocks and commercial buildings and Infusion, with its own unique client base.
The successful applicant must have minimum 3 years experience with the attributes of a Team Player with a Great Attitude. Qualified in NZ with either B Arch / NZ CAD / Dip Arch Tech or similar. Experience with NZS3604 and NZBC is essential. Training and mentoring will be provided as required. Archicad experience will be beneficial.
Remuneration will be based on experience and performance.
We require someone who encompasses these essential qualities;
- Professional & committed
- Great documentation skills
- Willing to learn and excel
- Team player
- Friendly & positive attitude
- Contribute to an award winning team
As part of our team you will enjoy;
- Professional & Personal Growth with opportunities to add value
- Becoming an important part of an energetic team, with responsibility over documentation and involvement directly with our clients
- Great location and close to public transport
- A passionate working environment, with an emphasis on team culture, through a flexible, supportive and balanced environment
- Career development opportunities
Does this sound like you? If so please send your CV, or to request an information place, e mail firstname.lastname@example.org att: Mark McLeay.
All enquiries will be treated with the utmost of confidence.