Looking for a change?
Senior Technician Wanted
We are an established and well-known architectural practice with exciting opportunities, located in Nixon Street, Grey Lynn.
We have a diverse workload, producing award-winning, contemporary residential and commercial designs, with documentation, master-planning, and site administration as part of our business. Our sister companies, Resolution and Infusion Architecture, provide diversity with medium-density townhouse developments, apartments, hotels, commercial buildings, and remedial projects.
The successful applicant must have minimum 5 years’ experience with the attributes of a team player with a great attitude, and be qualified in NZ with B Arch / Dip NDAT / NZ CAD or similar. Experience with NZS3604 and NZBC is essential. Training and mentoring will be provided as required.
Remuneration will be based on experience and performance.
We require someone who encompasses these essential qualities;
- Technically strong with the ability to resolve details
- Professional and committed
- Willing to learn and excel
- Team player
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Willing to contribute to an award-winning team
As part of our team, you will enjoy;
- October team trip to Fiji
- Great career opportunities
- Great package
- Professional and personal growth, with opportunities to add value
- Becoming an important part of an energetic team, with responsibility over projects
- Great location and close to public transport
- passionate and supportive working environment, with an emphasis on team culture
Does this sound like you? Please send your CV, or a request for an information pack, to [email protected] att Mark McLeay.
All inquiries will be treated with the utmost of confidence.