We're looking for a professional and committed team player to join our award-winning team as a Senior Technician.
We are a well-known and established architectural practice, located on Sale Street, Freemans Bay, soon to be re-locating to Grey Lynn, with exciting opportunities.
We have a diverse workload, producing Award Winning, contemporary Residential and Commercial designs, with Documentation, Master Planning, and Site Administration as a portion of our business. Our sister company, Resolution Architecture caters to Remedial Projects, which vary from standalone houses to apartment blocks and commercial building, and Infusion with its own unique client base.
The successful applicant must have minimum 7 years’ experience with the attributes of a Team Player with a Great Attitude. Qualified in NZ with either B Arch / NZ CAD or similar. Experience with NZS 3910, NZS3604 and NZBC is essential. Training and mentoring will be provided as required.
Remuneration will be based on experience and performance.
We require someone who encompasses these essential qualities;
- Contract Administration experience
- Technically strong and ability to resolve details.
- Professional & committed
- Willing to learn and excel
- Team player
- Friendly & positive attitude
- Contribute to an award winning team
As part of our team you will enjoy;
- Top Opportunity
- Top Package
- Top Career Path
- Great Team
- Professional & personal growth with opportunities to add value
- Becoming an important part of an energetic team, with responsibility over projects and involvement directly with our clients.
- Great location and close to public transport.
- Mentoring in Leadership
- A passionate working environment, with an emphasis on team culture, through a supportive and balanced environment.
Does this sound like you? – If so please send your CV or to request an information pack email [email protected] att Mark McLeay
All enquiries will be treated with the utmost of confidence.