CAREER RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE ADMIN
People with Passion, People with Heart…
to join our Winning Creative Team
To be successful in this role you will need the following attributes:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a reception administration role.
- Possess an exceptional phone manner, display great meet and greet skills, a “can do” attitude and a real team player with a natural flair to go the extra mile.
- A clear communicator with a great command of the English language verbally and in the written forms.
- Reliable and dependable, offering stability.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and someone who uses their initiative and is highly organised.
- Experienced with MS Office Suite and Xero with an eye for detail and basic knowledge of accounting to support and assist our financial manager.
We have a fantastic team culture that can only be enhanced by having the right person representing us on the front desk. As the face of the company, it is important you ensure visitors receive an amazing professional experience the moment they walk through the door.
The position has hours of 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday - based at our Architectural practice on the city fringe.
Phone referee checks are carried out so please be able to supply referees of a supervisory level.
Salary range $50K - $55K per annum based on experience.
If this ad describes you – be ready to sell yourself!
TO APPLY - Email your CV attention: Mark McLeay - [email protected]
NOTE: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.