What We Offer:
- A generous renumeration package and career development.
- The opportunity to be a part of an award-winning creative team that puts the client first.
- A team filled with collaborative, passionate people and a culture with heart.
If you’re ambitious, have exceptional drawing/documentation skills, genuinely enjoy contributing to a team and thrive on driving the commercial success of the business, then this could be your opportunity to make a difference!
This is not your standard architectural practice.
Creative Arch is a highly successful practice located in purpose-built offices at the edge of Grey Lynn. Established in 1998, we have gone from strength to strength and are now a market leader and ‘employer of choice’. Our business model is creative and nimble, with a diverse workload that stretches across three multi-disciplined companies: Creative Arch, Infusion Arch and Resolution Arch.
Our projects encompass residential, medium/high density developments, hotels, commercial buildings and remedial development. Creative Arch’s highly capable Owners and General Manager are skilled in strategy, execution, systems and culture-building.
We are hugely proud of creating a positive, flexible environment that genuinely gives people accountability. Training and development programmes are a key focus that enable staff to perform at their best and significantly develop their careers.
Reward and recognition are highly important. We celebrate each other’s successes and even take a company trip each year to recognise the team’s hard work. We are currently a team of 19, a significant number of whom are long-standing employees, which makes for a tight-knit, supportive team.
- This position will have you working closely with all aspects of architecture, in a varied role ranging from residential, commercial and remedial projects across our three business units.
- Your key objective will be exceptional service, excellence in quality, a focus on innovative solutions and detailed designs. As such, you’ll need to have suitable experience and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Delivery beyond expectations will be your ‘norm’.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of three years architectural experience. You are qualified in New Zealand, with a Bachelor of Architecture, Diploma of Architecture Technology, New Zealand CAD or similar.
- Experience with NZS3604 and NZBC are essential. You currently provide exceptional high-quality design, technical and Project Architectural services and can display evidence of this.
- You pride yourself on delivering incomparable results, solutions and pathways for your clients.
- Your key stakeholders will comment on your high emotional intelligence, adaptability and critical thinking. You are pragmatic and ambitious, with resilience and a ‘just get on with it’ attitude.
- Collaborative by nature, you are keen to contribute to an innovative business that embraces these attributes, values work-life balance, and rewards performance. Outstanding results will provide awesome prospects for you and your career.
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your CV, or a request for an information pack to [email protected] attention: Mark McLeay.
All enquiries will be treated with the utmost of confidence.