- Generous remuneration package and career development.
- Award-winning creative team that put the client first.
- Collaborative people with passion and a culture with heart.
This is not your standard architectural practice…
Creative Arch is a highly successful practice located in purpose built offices on the edge of Grey Lynn. Established in 1998, we’ve gone from strength to strength and are now a market leader and ‘employer of choice’.
Our business model is creative and nimble, with a diverse workload that stretches across three multi-disciplined companies: Creative Arch, Infusion Arch and Resolution Arch. Our projects encompass residential, medium/high density developments, hotels, commercial buildings and remedial development. Creative Arch’s highly capable Owners and General Manager are skilled in strategy, execution, systems and culture building. We’re hugely proud of creating a positive, flexible environment that genuinely gives people accountability. Training and development programmes are a key focus, enabling staff to perform at their best and develop their careers. Reward and recognition are highly important. We have 17 employees, a significant number of whom are long-standing, which creates a tight knit team.
- The position will have you work closely with all aspects of architecture in a varied role ranging from residential, commercial and remedial projects across our three business units.
- Your key objective – exceptional service, excellence in quality, a focus on innovative solutions and detailed designs! As such, you’ll need to have suitable experience, ability to work in a team environment.
- Delivery beyond expectations will be your norm.
- You will have a minimum of 6 years Architectural experience.
- You are qualified in New Zealand with a Bachelor of Architecture, Diploma of Architecture Technology, New Zealand CAD or similar.
- Experience with Contract Administration NZS 3910, NZS3604 and NZBC are essential.
- You currently provide exceptional high-quality design, technical and Project Architectural services and can display evidence of this.
- You pride yourself on delivering your clients incomparable results, solutions and pathways.
- Your key stakeholders will comment on your high emotional intelligence, adaptability and critical thinking.
- You are pragmatic and ambitious, with resilience and a 'just get on with it' attitude.
- Collaborative by nature, you’re keen to contribute to an innovative business that embraces these attributes, values work-life balance, and rewards performance. Outstanding results will provide awesome prospects for you and your career.
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your CV, or to request an information pack by emailing [email protected], attention: Mark McLeay.
All enquiries will be treated with the utmost of confidence.